If you reside in a home, you know that plumbing problems are bound to happen sooner or later. Plumbing is one of those things we all use every day but often take for granted until something goes wrong! When a plumbing problem does arise, it can be a headache. But don’t worry, Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing is here to help. We’re your local plumbers in Antelope Valley, CA, and we’re experts at solving all plumbing problems.
There are many different types of plumbing problems that can occur in a home. Some are small and easily fixed, while others are larger and more complex. Some most common household plumbing problems are:
- Clogged drains: This is probably the most common plumbing problem. A clogged drain can be caused by all sorts of things – from hair to food scraps to soap buildup. If you have a clogged drain, you will know it because water will start to back up in your sink or shower. A plunger can usually clear out a simple clog, but if that doesn’t work or if the clog is severe, you may need to call a plumber.
- Leaky faucets: A dripping faucet may not seem like a big deal, but it can waste a lot of water and money! If you have a leaky faucet, it’s important to fix it as soon as possible. Depending on the severity of the leak, it can be fixed with some plumber’s putty or aqua seal. But if the leak is more serious, you’ll need to call a plumber to replace the washer or seal.
- Running toilets: A running toilet can not only be annoying, but it can also waste a lot of water. If you have a running toilet, it’s important to get it fixed as soon as possible. In most cases, it can be fixed by adjusting the float arm. But if the problem is more serious, you’ll need to call a plumber to replace the flapper or fill the valve.
- Low water pressure: If you’ve ever had low water pressure in your home, then you know how frustrating it can be. Low water pressure can be caused by various things, including sediment buildup in your pipes. If you have low water pressure, it’s important to get it checked out by a plumber to ensure there’s not a more serious problem.
- Burst pipes: Burst pipes are one of the most serious plumbing issues because they can cause extensive water damage in your home. If you have a burst pipe, it’s important to turn off the water to your home immediately and call a plumber.
If you’re dealing with any of these common plumbing problems or any other issue, contact the experts at Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing. We’re experienced plumbers who can quickly diagnose and fix any problem you’re having. Call us today to schedule an appointment for any plumbing services in Antelope Valley, CA.