Here Are The Top Five Reasons Your AC May Be Running All The Time:
- Incorrectly Sized Unit: When an air conditioner is too small for your home, it will need help to keep up and constantly run as it tries to reach a comfortable temperature. If you have noticed that your AC unit isn’t large enough for your space, contact Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing for expert AC installation in Lancaster, CA, and surrounding areas.
- Clogged Filter: Check and replace your air filter every few months if it’s dirty or clogged with debris. This simple maintenance task can significantly decrease energy consumption and prevent your AC from running all day. To fix this issue, replace the air filter. We recommend checking and replacing your air filter every 1-3 months, depending on the usage.
- Faulty Thermostat: If the thermostat isn’t working correctly, it might tell the air conditioner to run continuously instead of cycling on and off as needed. Have our HVAC technician inspect and fix the issue if necessary. We recommend investing in a smart thermostat that you can remotely control. If you’re not home, you can turn it off and save on energy bills. At the same time, you can make sure your house is still comfortable by the time you arrive.
- Refrigerant Leak: If your AC unit has a refrigerant leak, it won’t be able to cool effectively and will have to stay longer than usual to reach the desired temperature setting. It is a complicated process that requires professional assistance—call Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing for reliable repair or even an effective and efficient AC replacement in Lancaster, CA.
- Dirty Condenser Coils: The condenser coils on your outdoor unit must remain clean to absorb heat efficiently. Otherwise, they won’t function correctly and force the indoor AC unit to work harder than usual, leading to excessive usage and higher energy bills. Remember that dirtier coils also require more power, resulting in more wear and tear on components, leading to costly repairs if neglected.
Consider having our professional technician come out annually or bi-annually for an overall system tune-up. We provide reliable and efficient HVAC services such as AC installation and replacement in Lancaster, CA. We also offer regular maintenance services to keep your AC unit performing optimally for years.
At Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing, we offer competitive pricing without giving up reliability. Our licensed and bonded professionals have served the Lancaster, CA, area for over 25 years. We have 24/7 working hours, so you can call us anytime you have a problem with your HVAC system. Our professionals will provide free estimates for any job with zero hidden costs. We offer a free year-long maintenance service on all installs.
Contact us if you’re looking for an AC installation or AC replacement service in Lancaster, CA, and surrounding areas. Get in Touch With Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing Today If You’ve Had Enough Of Paying High Energy Bills Due To A Faulty AC System