Get ready for summer by scheduling your annual air conditioner maintenance today
Are you confident your air conditioner has what it takes to cool your home consistently, reliably, and efficiently all summer long? The best way to secure this confidence is to invest in a certified AC clean & check from Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing.
As part of your service, we will send a qualified technician to your home to clean, inspect, adjust, and repair your air conditioner as needed to keep it in top working condition. This bit of proactive maintenance could very well save you from the discomfort, hassle, and expense of an air conditioner breakdown later on this summer.
Top 5 Benefits of a Spring AC Clean & Check
- Energy Efficiency: All kinds of issues can contribute to reduced energy efficiency in your unit. Two prime culprits are dirty coils and low coolant. By having our service techs clean and check your unit, you can get these problems solved so that your air conditioner is running at peak efficiency.
- Comfort: When vital parts of your air conditioner become dirty, your comfort can suffer because it will take the unit longer to reach the temperature you set on your thermostat. In some cases it may take up to 50 percent longer! Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing’s expert cleaning and tune-up services can keep your unit more responsive for better comfort.
- Indoor Air Quality: By cleaning your air conditioner’s drain line, air filter, and blower we can help ensure your cooled air smells fresh and clean. You won’t have to worry about mold odors from a dirty condensate drain line or excessive dust from a dirty unit.
- Reliability: An AC clean & check visit provides an excellent opportunity to identify and fix any small issues such as worn parts or low coolant before they cause your air conditioner to actually break down. This gives you better reliability and excellent peace of mind against a breakdown during the hottest days of summer.
- Service Life: The closer you keep your air conditioner to like-new condition, the easier it will run and the longer it will last. Considering the high cost of a new air conditioner, you can see that it is well worth your while to make a small annual investment in maintenance so that you can squeeze every last year of service life out of your unit.