Many people overlook the need for AC maintenance which can lead to a sudden breakdown of your AC unit. Regular cleaning, scheduling tune-ups, and cutting shrubs in and around the outdoor AC unit are some of the steps of DIY AC maintenance in Antelope Valley. While these are good precautions to take to help enhance the AC’s condition, they are not enough to make your AC last longer. Skipping maintenance can also lead to big or small internal AC damage, power supply-related problems, faulty components, etc. You cannot fix these problems by yourself, that is why AC servicing is so important.
Spring or Fall, When to Get Your AC Serviced?
It is recommended to get your AC serviced twice every year. Once before the arrival of Summer and once before winters. Spring and fall both are considered the perfect time for AC service because:
- Our AC was not used for a long time, and now we will use it continuously during the summer season. To enjoy the benefits of an air conditioner’s cooling during summers, it is better to get it inspected before the summer season. For this reason, AC servicing during spring is preferred.
- AC’s are in continuous use during the summer, which usually lasts for 3 to 4 months. Because of this continued usage, AC wear and tear is possible. It is important to fix these damages to increase AC life. That is why AC service during fall is required.
Some people spend most of their time outside and do not use AC much. In this condition, one can also go for AC service only once a year. For AC servicing once a year, spring is the most suitable time, just after the spring season’s end, and you will need an efficient air conditioner to cope with summers.
Before you schedule a tune-up service, observe your AC unit’s performance and maintain its cleanliness.
AC Services Provided by a Technician Include:
- Replacement of faulty motor, blower, thermostat, etc.
- Air conditioner filter replacement.
- Removing the accumulated dirt, debris, and dust.
- Unclogging the clogged drain line and condenser.
- Fixing the loose or broken AC components and electrical connections.
Benefits of AC Services:
- Hassle-free AC cooling.
- Better indoor temperature.
- Suitable air quality.
- Less consumption of electricity.
- No risk of leakage.
- No need for AC replacement before the warranty period expires.
If you are looking for a solution to your AC, Econo West Heating, Air, and plumbing is the answer. We provide AC tune-up, inspection, repair, replacement, and all the essential services for AC maintenance in Antelope Valley.
We not only make your summers comfortable, but we provide the best heating solutions. The system type of your AC or heater and its model doesn’t matter as our technicians are trained to fix any HVAC system.
Looking for a trusted, affordable, legit HVAC company in Southern California? Contact Econo West Heating, Air, and Plumbing.