As a homeowner, keeping your air conditioning unit in good working condition is essential. Maintaining and cleaning your air conditioner regularly can help it function effectively, reduces energy costs, and prolongs its lifespan.
Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing is a licensed air conditioning contractor operating in Antelope Valley, CA, and the surrounding areas that can help determine if your AC unit needs cleaning. Our technicians are experienced and thoroughly trained to inspect your system, diagnose potential issues, and provide professional cleaning services. Don’t delay to contact us and schedule your service
These are The Few Signs That Indicate your AC Unit Needs Cleaning:
- Air Pressure Drop: A drop in air pressure is a sign that the airflow through the AC unit is restricted, which can reduce the unit’s cooling efficiency. The buildup of dirt, dust and other debris inside the unit can clog the filters, fins, and other components, blocking the air from flowing freely. This can cause a decrease in air pressure, resulting in weak or insufficient air coming out of the vents.
- Increased Air Conditioner Operation Time: When the coil is obstructed by dirt and debris, it can reduce the unit’s ability to release heat effectively. As a result, the air conditioning unit will have to run more extended periods to maintain the desired temperature, increasing operation time. This increased operation time can put additional strain on the AC unit, causing it to consume more energy and potentially leading to a breakdown.
- It Hasn’t Been Cleaned in More Than a Year: Regular maintenance and cleaning are essential for keeping your AC unit in top condition. It’s recommended that you have it cleaned at least once a year. It’s time to hire a professional to assess and clean your unit if it has been more than a year since your last cleaning.
- Underperforming: Have you noticed that your air conditioning unit isn’t keeping your home as cool as it used to? This could be another sign that indicates the need for cleaning. When dirt and debris accumulate on the coils and fans, they block airflow, making the system run less efficiently.
- Decreased Comfort Levels: If your home is not as comfortable as it used to be, it could indicate that your air conditioning unit needs cleaning. Airflow can be impeded by a soiled or obstructed air filter, making it harder for your air conditioning unit to cool your home, and resulting in decreased comfort levels.
When any of these signs appear, reach out to Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing for help. We can thoroughly assess your system and do the necessary cleaning and maintenance tasks to keep your AC running optimally. Not only does routine cleaning increase efficiency and extend the life of the unit, but it can also help reduce energy costs. We offer satisfaction guarantees so you can be sure that your problem is solved. Contact us today for air conditioning service in Antelope Valley, CA, and the surrounding areas. Let us help keep your air conditioning unit in optimal working condition.