Independent proof that Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing really does sell top-quality air conditioners from one of America’s favorite brands.
Econo West Heating Air & Plumbing is proud to be a preferred dealer for American Standard air conditioners. American Standard has been making homes more comfortable since 1881, and today the tradition continues with a variety of high-quality cooling equipment featuring the latest energy-saving and comfort-improving features.
American Standard’s equipment is still made right here in the US, comes with excellent product warranties, and has earned high marks for customer satisfaction.
Wait a minute, you might think…
Doesn’t every HVAC contractor insist that the brand they carry is the best?
Sometimes it does seem that way. But you don’t have to take our word for it when it comes to the quality and reliability of American Standard equipment. We’re not the only ones singing their praises. Check out this history of the independent accolades American Standard has received from a variety of national product-testing and consumer research publications (including Consumer Reports).
- 1998: Two American Standard AC models named “Best Buys” for central air
- 2001: American Standard rated #1 out of 14 brands for trouble-free ventilation and air conditioning
- 2002: American Standard named one of just two brands voted more reliable than average by 500 contractors and 35,000 consumers
- 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011: American Standard ranked highest in overall dealer satisfaction
- 2012: American Standard air conditioners and heat pumps rated the most reliable brand by consumers
- 2015: American Standard named #1 of the top 5 most reliable AC brands based on low rate of consumer repair needs
What Makes American Standard So Reliable?
When it comes to the reliability of any air conditioner, there are two very important components to the equation:
- Equipment Quality: Obviously the quality of the design and manufacturing process are very important to an air conditioner’s performance. American Standard equipment is designed with trouble-free performance in mind and top models include many features designed to enhance comfort and reliability. You can tell the company is confident in the quality of their products because they offer such generous warranties.
- Installation Quality: Another extremely important factor in AC reliability and performance is the quality of the installation. There are many possible errors that an inexperienced installer could make that have the potential to cause a malfunction or even shut down your system entirely. Overcharging the system with coolant and hooking up the thermostat wiring incorrectly are just two examples. Experts have suggested that one possible reason American Standard ranks so high in reliability is that they are very careful about only allowing authorized dealers to install their equipment.
Need a New Air Conditioner?
If you are in the market for a new air conditioner, we invite you to come discuss your needs with one of our experienced staff members. We’ll help you find the right American Standard model for your needs and provide superior installation, guaranteed.